Do you enjoy working out at the gym? If yes, then instead of showing trust on ready-made instant energy drink start making it on your own. Your body deserves much better stuff than the unnecessary load of processed sugar, salt or chemicals. Spare 10 minutes and make beetroot pomegranate juice at home for better stamina during a workout. There are many other benefits of beetroot pomegranate juice when they are freshly made at home.
Why do I need to drink Beetroot Pomegranate Juice?
- Rich in vitamins and minerals- magnesium, potassium, folate, B6, vitamin C, vitamin K etc.
- Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contain fewer calorie
- Rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants
- Contain nitrate which converted to nitric oxide and acts as a vasodilator and promotes better blood flow.
Why do you need to make Beetroot Pomegranate juice at home?
- Complete control over quality
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- No chemicals
- Healthy as well as tasty
- Saves a LOT of money
- Definitely more satisfaction
When shall I drink this Beetroot and Pomegranate Juice?
- Before or after breakfast
- Before, during or after your workout session
- Replacing tea at the mid-morning
I am diabetic (type 2), can I drink this Beetroot–Pomegranate Juice?
Of course. Being a diabetic (or even non-diabetic) STOP intake of any form of processed sugar (read- all beautifully packaged and processed food that you can’t resist). Give higher priority to make space( in terms of sugar load) in your diet for this drink. Don’t just reduce it’s potential to only sugar. It is all about glycemic load not glycemic index. This juice has a low glycemic load with multiple benefits so go guilt free and enjoy.
What do I need to make Beetroot–Pomegranate Juice?
- 1 beetroot -medium size
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of water
- Half of a lemon
- Pinch of rock salt
How do I make Beetroot Pomegranate Juice?
- Wash the beetroot and cut into small pieces
- Wash pomegranate, cut it from the top and takeout the seeds
- Put the beetroot pieces and pomegranate seeds in the mixer
- Add a cup of water
- Blend for 3-4 minutes
- Strain the juice
- Add a few drops of lemon (as per your taste)
- Add a pinch of rock salt (as per your taste)
Make fresh beetroot pomegranate juice and drink within an hour to get the entire goodness.
Follow us on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/wellnessmunch/?ref=bookmarks
Follow us on Instagram https://instagram.com/soma.b.chakrabarty?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1tnlrvuxcv9be