Are you a juice lover? If yes, then instead of showing trust on ready -to -drink instant fruit juice start making it on your own. Your body deserves much better stuff than the unnecessary load of processed sugar, salt or chemicals. Spare 10 minutes from your busy schedule and make carrot orange juice at home. There are many benefits of carrot orange juice when they are freshly made at home.
Carrot orange juice recipe-
- Wash carrot & take the peel off
- Cut it into small pieces
- Peep off the orange
- Take out the orange seeds
- Put the carrot and orange in a mixer
- Add a small piece of ginger (optional)
- Blend for 3-4 minutes
- Transfer the mixture in a glass
- Add a few drops of lemon juice (optional)
- Add a pinch of rock salt (optional)
Why do you need to make carrot orange juice at home?
- Complete control over quality
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- No chemicals
- Healthy as well as tasty
- Saves a LOT of money
- Definitely more satisfaction
When shall I drink this carrot orange juice?
- Before or after breakfast
- Before, during or after your workout session
- Replacing tea at the mid-morning
Prepare fresh carrot orange juice at home and drink within an hour to avail all the benefits.
Follow us on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/wellnessmunch/?ref=bookmarks
Follow us on Instagram https://instagram.com/soma.b.chakrabarty?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1tnlrvuxcv9be