Wellness Munch promotes smart & sustainable eating habits, not a fad diet for a temporary result. So, if you are looking for a “quick fix”, Wellness Munch may not be the right choice for you. Developing a sustainable dietary habit is time taking process. Generally, it takes about 3 months to adopt a habit in daily life.
Consider Wellness Munch Consultation if you are –
- struggling with excess body fat
- trying for developing muscle
- starting the day with a box of medicines for diabetes, thyroid issues, PCOS/PCOD, hypertension, arthritis, IBS, cancer, renal issues, etc- lifestyle diseases
- pregnant, lactating
- looking for a healthy and fit life
We will give customized dietary guidance considering your-
- work routine
- travel plan
- food availability
- food choice
Number of session – 1
Step 1 : Collection of information
As mentioned above, we focus on doable and sustainable diet. Once you decides to take the consultation, we would like to receive few information before planning your diet –
1. Latest Health reports – It is ideal to go for a basic health check up before joining the diet program
2. Dietary habit details – We will send you a Diet Recall Form to fill
Step 2 : Payment
Once we receive all the information, will send you our bank details/ G pay details for the payment.
It is a one time payment for the entire program tenure.
Once the payment is done, you will be requested to share the screen shot of the payment.
Step 3 : Sharing the customized diet plan
After receiving the screen shot of the payment, within 24 hrs. the diet plan will be shared and explained in details. A diet tracker will also be shared as self monitoring tool.
FAQs on Wellness Munch Program
1. Does this consultation suggest any particular exercise?
We are NOT experts on suggesting exercise. However, exercise has never been an option if you are serious about your health and fitness. It’s a must for everybody. We encourage our clients to exercise as per their choice and capacity for better results.
2. Do you prescribe any commercial nutrition supplements?
You need to eat a balanced diet. Until it is absolutely necessary, we believe food is enough to heal and nourish your body.
3. How quickly shall I see result?
If you are looking for overnight results, Wellness Munch is NOT the right choice for you. We believe in a sustainable diet, not in any quick fix. Adopting healthy habits take time. This time varies from person to person. We will guide and motivate you to develop good habits to see results. Generally, it takes about 3 months to adopt a habit in daily life.
4. Do I need to prepare my food separately to follow the diet?
No, if you struggle to make your food separately then is not going to be sustainable. Therefore we never recommend a diet which is not going to be possible to follow for the long run unless you are struggling with any serious medical condition.
For one session – INR 2000/-
We value time – our as well as your. Therefore when we put our best effort and guidance for you, we expect complete honesty and patience from your end to make the consultation effective.